By Cheryl Collins
One thing is certain right now: we are all experiencing some sort of disruption, and with disruption comes problems. If you’re like most people right now, you are facing new and unprecedented challenges, and we’re here to help.
Problem solving is the core of our business; it’s what we do. We have decades of experience working with clients helping them understand root causes of business challenges as well as helping them discover innovative solutions. A problem solving mentality is needed now more than ever because “business as usual” no longer applies. It’s time to challenge the status quo and implement solutions that will help with your business continuity.
Here are some examples of questions we’ve received that we can help with remotely:
- I need help thinking through a reasonable leadership response in this escalating situation. Can we talk this through?
- My team are scared. How should I lead through this situation?
- I’m afraid about client continuity and cash flow. What can I do?
- What do I do if someone my team gets sick?
- We aren’t set up to work remotely. What do I need to do to make this happen as efficiently as possible?
- A lot of people are calling in sick and I’m struggling to meet demand, what options are available to me?
- I’m trying to implement social distancing in the workplace but can’t figure it out, can you help?
- My grocery business has tripled. What can I do to keep up with demand?
We’ve compiled a list of resources for your reference (here) and are updating that as we find more information.
In an effort to better meet your needs, we’ve also added a remote support service offering on our web page (here).
If you have a problem, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help!
Cheryl, Teri and Amy